Benefits of Quit Smoking
In spite of many non-health reasons to give up smoking, there are some more health benefits to give up smoking. Here are some health reasons which would encourage you to give up smoking and these are.
- With the improved circulation, the hands and feet become warmer.
- The pulse rate and blood pressure get normal.
- There will be no longer problem of mouth and hair smell.
- Your smell and senses of taste will improve.
- Cough will be disappeared and the normal phlegm production.
- Increase in stamina.
- High energy level.
- 15 to 20 percent increased in field of vision.
The reduction in the risk of all diseases – heart attacks, cancers and emphysema.
- After 20 min of giving up smoking, the lungs and airways become healthy. The circulation improves and having normal blood pressure and pulse.
- After eight hours, the level of the nicotine in blood is reduced by 50% and you will have normal oxygen levels.
- Afterward 12 hours, there will be normal level of carbon monoxide in the blood.
- Afterward 24 hours, the lungs start to clear out mucus and smoking debris.
- After 48 hours, the body will not be having any nicotine and their will be an improvement in sense of taste and smell.
- After 72 hours, the bronchial tubes feel relax which let you to breathe easily and you’ll more energetic.
- After two to 12 weeks, the blood circulation continues to improve.
- After three months, with the improvement in lung function, the risk of heart attack begins to fall.
- After three to nine months, wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and other breathing difficulties start to improve.
- After one to five years, the possibility a heart attack reduce to half that of a smoker.
- After ten years, the possibility of developing lung cancer reduces to half and also the possibility of a heart attack.
- After 15 years, the risk of stroke and heart disease is similar to a nonsmoker.
No one can get free of these risks, even after giving up smoking. The person who once smokes got higher risks of dying by diseases which block breathing channels like emphysema. Smokers and former smokers are supposed to die due to cancers of the neck, lungs, throat, bladder and head than non-smokers.
That is not late to give up smoking. It does not matter that what is your age and even you can reduce the risk of dying by 50% if you just give up smoking now. You should consider these health benefits which will help you and apply them for quitting smoking. It is advised that you should not use stop hypnosis, smoking pills, gum, magnets and patches. You should give up smoke right now and safe yourself from those dangerous diseases.
Benefits of quitting Smoking:
You used to smoke and you were not expressing your feeling about cigarettes. Forcefully, you were admitted that you enjoy smoking and actual the fact was that you addicted smoking and you were just saying to justify yourself. In spite of knowing all the effects of the smoking, you continue smoking. In spite of all that, now if you have given up smoking then that is a big achievement of your life and following are the emotional benefits:
- You got a big achievement in you life.
- You feel happier, less depressed.
- You got accomplishment and self-respect.
- Do not plan any activity around cigarette smoking.
- There will be no need to make excuses and to feel guilty about needing cigarettes.
- You will not need to assure that cigarettes are extinguished in your home.
- You will not require taking cigarettes with you if you are going out of the home.